Sainsbury’s Discovery Community – Food Saver Event: Costessey
Event Date: 14/11/17
Come along to our ‘pop-up’ Food Saver Event to share your tips about how to reduce food waste and test your food knowledge.
10am ’til 1pm at West Costessey Hall, Poethlyn Drive, Queen’s Hills, Costessey
Why not come along to:
- Take the Norfolk Food Waste Reduction Pledge
- Sample good to eat products made from otherwise wasted food
- Pick up Recipe Cards and Top Tips about storing your food at home
- Take home lots of FREE food storage products
- Enter our Competition to win either a NutriBullet or a FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing Unit.
Sainsbury’s Discovery Communities aim to inspire people to reduce the amount of food waste created and save money by shopping with meals in mind. We are supporting seven Discovery Communities in Norfolk. Recycle for Norfolk will be measuring the impact over the next five months (November 2017 to March 2018).