Recycle For Norfolk
Recycle for Norfolk, is the public-facing brand of the Norfolk Waste Partnership (NWP); a partnership of Norfolk’s County, District, Borough and City councils working together to improve waste and recycling services for Norfolk’s residents and visitors.
The NWP has four strategic objectives:
- Reduce the amount of waste generated per household
- Increase the availability of waste reduction, reuse, repair and recycling activities
- Ensure residents and businesses understand the importance of waste as a resource and the range of opportunities for waste reduction, repair, reuse and recycling
- Reduce the overall system cost of dealing with Norfolk’s household waste
These will be measured by:
- A reduction in the cost of delivering waste collection and waste treatment/disposal services
- A reduction in the total amount of waste generated
Please click on your councils’ logo below if you have any questions about your local waste and recycling collections.
If you have any questions or wish to report an issue with the Recycle For Norfolk website, please click here.
Norfolk's Household Recycling Rate - 2016/17
Up to March 2017, Norfolk’s overall household recycling rate is 46.7%
2015 / 16 RECYCLING RATE
|2016 / 17 RECYLING RATE|
Percentages include recycling, reuse and composting carried out by Norfolk’s Waste Collection Authorities as well as that by Town and Parish Councils, charities and voluntary organisations.